Pfft @ salty admins 😛

Survival Streak 0

Pfft @ salty admins 😛

Post by Survival Streak 0 »

[rant]Meh I received this message after feeding the admins traps in the last Admin Blitz on Zombie slayer server 2

I was gonna reply to them and ask what they was talking about, but I figured I'd have a little rant here instead. 😅
After reviewing the Terms of Use I guess I was in violation of section 10(c)

As I was mocking them for not being able to list me ❄❄❄😛

Then looking at the 2nd section of the Support Team message
As a reminder about our Terms of Use, this includes both software and hardware solutions which allow for automated or abnormal gameplay behavior.
I thought to myself, do these cheeky bastards think I'm cheating? lol I been playing this game for 9 n a half years and these gameplay snapshots both show I have no need for outside help lol.

Trapz (length 20:35) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iTFtNVKtx8
And
Blitz (Length 43:57) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKComgj9Iww[/rant]

Also just realised what a noob I am, it recorded what I was listening to if anyone is interested the Trapz recorded most of Series 1 Episode 1 of an Audio series called Space Force by Charles Chilton and Blitz recorded part of Joe Rogans Podcast with Tony Hawk 😛

AlterEgoT

Re: Pfft @ salty admins 😛

Post by AlterEgoT »

They thought I was cheating once before I quit FB for a while. It seems my healing when chaining stopped triggered their sniffers. With my lag, I hadn't realized they weren't still chaining.

AlterEgoT

Post by AlterEgoT »

ps. Looks normal except that extra few moves to get to the hitlist tab. I use the underlined word hitlist in the message of who I am listing ;)

Survival Streak 0

Post by Survival Streak 0 »

I doubt there was any special new tools in play... I got this message a minute after the admin blitz, and most traps I set in a row was 3.
Was just another case of someone getting pissed off "He done something that I can't....CHEAT" admins are supposed to be better than this.
AlterEgoT wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:17 pm
ps. Looks normal except that extra few moves to get to the hitlist tab. I use the underlined word hitlist in the message of who I am listing ;)
My head goes crazy in blitz. I'm in three minds, hunt/chain or try to do both lol